What Do FIRST LEGO League Partners Do?
Basic Organizational Management Such As:
- Maintain quality standards for program administration and tournaments
- Sign an agreement to run the program and a Championship event in a designated region
- Participate in the Partner, FIRST and LEGO communities
- Establish a Planning Committee and a Tournament Committee
- Set goals with FIRST and LEGO for the program
- Provide input and feedback to FIRST and LEGO for future FLL program development and direction
- Obtain program resources including funding
- Develop an Operational plan
Organize The FLL National Tournament
- Order and build all FLL table kits.
- Order trophies and other equipment needed.
- Find a partner with a suitable location to host the tournament and book a date.
- Recruit and train all volunteers (referees, judges, and others).
- Translate the guides for volunteers (referees guide, judges guide, tournament guide).
- Print all guides, posters, instructions, schedules, etc.
- Write the scripts, awards ceremony, and other directions to make the tournament run smoothly.
- Set up the equipment and furniture before the day of the tournament.
- Supervise the tournament and ensure quality control.
- Make the tournament postmortem.