FIRST LEGO League
- Strengthen reputation.
- Build a technologically literate workforce.
- Create a future employee pipeline.
- Provide volunteer opportunities.
FIRST®LEGO® League Partners
Globaly the FIRST® LEGO® League thrives with the continued support of a comprehensive network of Fortune 500 corporations, educational and professional institutions, foundations, and individuals. Together, these organizations and individuals provide significant funding, mentorship time and talent, volunteerism, equipment, and more to enhance the FIRST® organization. Through the resources they provide, our sponsors are helping FIRST® build the school-to-career pipeline that will provide the motivation and opportunities to inspire young people to become the next generation of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) professionals.
We are currently seeking partners and sponsors for the Portuguese FIRST® LEGO® League Program. (Please see our list of partners).
Partnership Opportunities: National Partners
In each country National Partners work with the Operational Partners to promote the FIRST LEGO League, recruit teams, raise necessary funds, and organize the program and events such as the National Tournaments. National Partners have the chance to show how much they care about the future of our children in a practical way. We are currently looking for National Partners for the following areas:
- Media Partner.
- Educational Partner (University or Technical School).
- Government Liaison Partner.
- Tournament Partners.
Partnership Opportunities: Local Partners
Local partners are entities who support the FIRST LEGO League at a local level. Local partners can be one or both of the following:
Local Team Partners
- Recruit local volunteers, coaches, mentors, teams etc.
- Support teams by: giving direct support on the FLL theme, LEGO Mindstorms support, helping them to find sponsors, publicizing the teams, and helping them in other practical ways.
Local Tournament Partners
- Organize qualifier tournaments or practice tournaments.
- Handle all fundraising, publicity, volunteer recruitment, etc for the tournament they are organizing.
For more information regarding FIRST® programs and sponsorship opportunities in Portugal, please contact Noah J Revoy, (+351) 96 048 08 11, or use the form below.